- Health, Wellness, and Beauty
- Food and Beverages
- Home Decor and Furnishings
- Fashion and Accessories
Only the founding team/ entrepreneur(s) must apply in either of the two categories such as:
- EARLY: Idea stage ventures with zero revenues to startups generating up to Rs. 50 Lakhs revenue/annum
- GROWTH: Companies at greater than Rs. 50 Lakhs revenue/annum
The application process involves four steps such as:
- Download the Pitch Deck, prepare the presentation & submit the same on the NICE website before (date)
- If you are shortlisted as a finalist, you will be informed by (date)
- You will be informed of the Mentorship session for the Final Pitch Practice
- You make your pitch before the Jury (date)
Once the winners are announced, the Mentorship Program start (date).
Please click for more details on the Cultural Enterprise definition to ensure your idea & startup is a cultural enterprise.
Awards Include: Total Cash Prize of (amount) + Mentorship by Industry Experts + Pitch Deck Practice + Showcasing to Investors and Media Coverage + Networking
Yes, you can apply in the ‘EARLY’ category. If you win, please ensure to incorporate your company by (Date)
Yes, you can definitely apply.
You can apply. If you win, please ensure to incorporate your company in India before (date) to receive the prize money.
The selection process starts with the pitch deck application. Follow the instructions on the deck and submit the application. Once this is done, the selection process commences.
- First, the NICE team shortlists the best applications
- Second, the Selection Panel of Industry Experts selects the top 10 in the ‘EARLY’ & ‘GROWTH’ categories respectively.
- Third, the top 10 Finalists pitch to Final Jury who then select the Top 3 in the ‘EARLY’ & ‘GROWTH’ categories respectively.
NICEorg will ensure the utmost privacy & security of all applications. We delete all the applications post 30 days from processing. Request you to please save the original version.
Winning the competition can greatly benefit you and your venture. Not only does your business idea gets validated by an eminent Jury, but you also receive mentorship, guidance, and advice by Industry experts. Start-up success is a continuous journey and winning this competition will be an important milestone in your venture’s success roadmap.