Terms & Conditions of NICE Aarohana Business Plan Competition
India’s 1st & only Business Plan Competition for Cultural Enterprises
- 5 NICE Sectors: Health, Wellness and Beauty | Food and Beverages | Home Decor and Furnishings | Fashion and Accessories | Tourism
- 2 Categories: EARLY: Idea stage ventures at Zero revenue – startups up to Rs.50 Lakh revenue/annum | GROWTH: Companies at greater than Rs.50 Lakh revenue/annum
Jan 5th- Jan 26th: Applications Open: Download Pitch Deck & Prepare | Submit on the Website before Jan 26th.
Feb 10th – Feb 25th: Shortlisted Finalists are Informed- Mentorship for Final Pitch Practice Scheduled
Feb 26th & 27th: Finalists Pitch to Jury
March 1st: Winners Announced- Mentorship Program Start
| 1st Prize|| Rs. 75000|| Rs. 75000|
| 2nd Prize|| Rs. 50000|| Rs. 50000|
| 3rd Prize|| Rs. 25000|| Rs. 25000|
- Networking with a community of cultural entrepreneurs
- Access to investors
- Access to industry experts for guidance & mentorship
- Open to Indian companies or enterprises incorporated in India Or to be incorporated in India by June 30th, 2021.
- Open to Cultural Enterprises.
- Click for more details on Values & Definition of Cultural Enterprise & Read the Blogs
- Only the founding team/entrepreneur(s) must apply
- If you have not registered earlier with NICE Org or attended any Aarohana mentoring session, you can also apply
- If you have not formed a company yet, you can apply, and if you win, ensure to form the company in India by 30/06/21
- Prize money will be transferred only to a registered entity’s Bank account in India and not to any individual account
- Prize money is subject to Indian taxation laws as applicable & necessary documentation for Income Tax will be provided
- Prize money will be transferred within a week of receiving all the necessary details of the registered entity and Bank account
- The business plan deck submitted for your application must be an original piece of work
- Any plagiarism will lead to disqualification
- All applications will be accepted from Jan 5th to Jan 26th, 2021 ONLY on the Website and in the prescribed Pitch Deck format.
- Please follow the instructions on the Pitch Deck for filling up the slides.
- For any clarifications during preparing your pitch deck, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please submit only ONE application per startup/ idea.
- 2 step process; First the NICE team will filter all applications
- Next, the selection panel comprising of industry experts will shortlist 10 finalists each in EARLY & GROWTH categories
- Feb 10th- Feb 25th: Finalists are mentored and coached on final pitching
- Feb 26th: 10 finalists in EARLY category pitch to the Final Jury who select the top 3
- Feb 27th: 10 finalists in GROWTH category pitch to the Final Jury who select the top 3
- All decisions taken are final and not open to any dispute in any form.
- NICE Org will engage with the winners & finalists post-award for mentorship, access to investors & advice.
Information & Privacy
- NICE Org will ensure the privacy & security of all applications
- We will delete all the applications 30 days from processing the results
- Applicants must save their original versions