NICE AAROHANA BUSINESS PLAN COMPETITION
INDIA’S FIRST and ONLY Business Plan Competition for CULTURAL ENTERPRISES
APPLICATIONS: LAST DATE JANUARY 26th 2021
FINALS: FEBRUARY 26th AND 27th 2021
Inviting Cultural Entrepreneurs to NICE Aarohana Business Plan Competition! Submit your business plans to get an opportunity to win prize money as well as to participate in a mentorship boot camp!
Launching January 5th, the Business Plan Competition is exclusively for cultural entrepreneurs in these 5 focus categories.
- Health, Wellness and Beauty
- Food and Beverages
- Fashion and Accessories
- Home Decor and Furnishings
- Experiential Tourism
Stages of Business
The competition is open to two enterprise groups – Early stage and Growth stage.
- Idea stage ventures with no revenue
- Enterprises with up to Rs 50 Lakh in annual revenue
- Enterprises generating over Rs 50 Lakh in annual revenue
Applications Close on Jan 26th
- All applications will then undergo a 2-stage filtering process – both by NICE and by a selection panel. Final 10 will be selected in each group – Early and Growth stage.
- The final 10 from both the groups will present to a jury of investors, industry experts and academics.
- Final 10 in Early stage will present on Feb 26th
- Final 10 in Growth stage will present on Feb 27th
The final jury will select the top 3 winners in both Early and Growth groups. Winners from both groups will receive prize money.
- 1st place winner – Rs 75,000
- 1st runner-up – Rs 50,000
- 2nd runner-up – Rs 25,000
In addition, all the finalists will receive certificates from NICE, mementos, an opportunity to meet investors, and receive mentorship.
To know more about the competition, the final jury members, the program rules and time-lines, visit the Business Plan Competition page.
To Enter the Competition, Register NOW
Click here to register! Refer your entrepreneur friends too!