What is NICE Angels Meet?
NICE Angels Meet connects NICE Angels to a curated pool of cultural entrepreneurs with the objective of facilitating investments into cultural enterprises.
As of now, this is an invite-only event. The first NICE Angels Investor Meet was held on 12 February 2022.
- Participate in the next NICE Angels Meet: https://forms.gle/NthKQuRP2FYhmi8YA
- Download and fill Pitch Deck Template and submit it along with the form here
Who can participate?
A cultural business that is profitable and growing while rooted in India’s heritage, know-how and traditions. It has a brand identity and shares the values and vision of NICEorg. It can be successful within a city, state, region, country or even internationally.
Cultural enterprise that fall under our five focus categories, and are seed stage to early stage ventures, can participate in the NICE Investor Meet. Cultural enterprises must:
- Be registered as an Indian business
- Be structured as either “for profit” or “not-for-profit” or even have a hybrid structure for different parts of the business.
- Have achieved success and wish to continue to grow or have the potential for growth in the eyes of the investors.
What can Cultural Enterprises expect from NICE Angels?
- Strong entrepreneurial and operational background of investors
- Willingness to invest money and time
- Ability to leverage a large and growing network
- Simple term sheet
- Quick feedback on the investment decision
- Patient capital
What kind of Cultural Enterprises are likely to get funded by NICE Angels?
#NICE Angels are likely to invest in enterprises that meet the following criteria
- Strong fit with NICE Sectors, NICE Values and Code of Conduct
- A management team with vision, passion and drive
- Complementary capabilities, experience and expertise
- Brand, market and numbers savvy
- Scalable business model
- Differentiated with respect to the competition
What can Cultural Enterprises expect from NICEorg?
Team NICE would do the initial round of screening to assess NICE sector fit, revenue & sustainability, addressable market and growth envisaged, route to profitability, besides, the strength of the founding team.
It would also carry out a basic due diligence (DD) on a best effort basis requesting disclosure of company registrations and GST details, Indian Bank account, IP or legal cases pending. This is not a substitute in any way for the legal, financial, customer and other due diligence to be done by the NICE Investor prior to funding.
NICEorg will, thereafter, organize and facilitate interactions between the cultural enterprises and an expert panel of mentors to further shortlist the companies that will be presented to NICE Angels on NICE Angels Day.
It is important to note that NICEorg is not an investor, but only a facilitator in the funding process.
Know More About the Process