- How to successfully raise funding to deliver on the value proposition?
- The flow of investments into cultural enterprises
- What are the unique solutions/offerings of Cultural Enterprises?
- How to identify and address Market Competition
- Identifying and understanding what problem is being solved/opportunity being addressed
Did you miss it? Watch it here!
Ask your question as well!
Vidhya Shankar Sathyamurthi
Vidhya Shankar Sathyamurthi is the CEO at Network of Indian Cultural Enterprises and is dedicated to harnessing the Entrepreneurial, Cultural and Creative Energy of India while building an ecosystem of Cultural Entrepreneurs, Investors and Mentors thereby impacting the Creative MSMEs towards sustainable growth
Founder, Just Herbs
Arush Chopra is the CEO and Co-founder of Just Herbs – an internet driven, vertically integrated organic & Ayurvedic Skincare brand.
Disha Singh is the founder of ZouK, an online fashion brand that celebrates Indian handcraft fabrics while being a 100% PeTA approved Vegan brand.
Investor, Stellaris, Mamaearth