NICEorg is looking for a digital marketing expert with excellent knowledge of LinkedIn and is seeking to work in a fast-paced, happening atmosphere! The ideal candidate will enhance NICEorg’s performance on LinkedIn and expand the NICE Community.
NICEorg’s LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/niceorg
About NICEorg: Network of Indian Cultural Enterprises (NICEorg) is a not-for-profit organization that seeks to harness the economic potential of our cultural heritage. We are believers in the economic potential of cultural and creative entrepreneurs to drive Brand India. Visit: www.niceorg.in
Apply to be part of this exciting ride!
- Work from the comfort of your home in a part-time position.
- Start Date – As soon as possible
- Stipend – Based on candidate’s proficiency.
- Letter of recommendation at the end of the tenure, based on satisfactory work.
- Grow NICEorg’s followers and community engagement on LinkedIn.
- Generate LinkedIn leads for content collaborations, and institutional partnerships organically, i.e. without any marketing expenditure.
- Understanding and identifying the diverse set of NICE Community members – entrepreneurs, institutions, industry leaders, investors, and mentors – and creating an outreach plan to connect with them.
- Strategizing and developing impactful and innovative campaigns to engage with NICEorg’s audience on LinkedIn. Includes content creation, tagging relevant stakeholders etc.
- Posting content and news about NICEorg’s programs, publications and other relevant information in the five focus sectors.
- Closely supervising and working with graphic designers and content writers to execute LinkedIn campaigns.
- Auditing NICEorg’s presence on LinkedIn. Devising solutions to increase performance and community engagement.
- Analyzing data of page visitors, followers and posts relevant to NICEorg’s programs, blogs and partnerships.
- Preparing and presenting weekly and monthly reports on the data and performance of NICEorg’s LinkedIn page.
Skills and Competencies
Strong communication, conceptual and creative thinking.
- Excellent typography skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent navigation and information gathering from various online and offline sources.
- Demonstrated leadership and decision-making skills.
- Entrepreneurial and self-driven with high integrity and commitment to outcomes.
- English Proficiency – spoken and written.
- Must be able to work under hard deadlines and deliver on time.
NICEorg (niceorg.in) | Email: email@example.com
Please Note: This isn’t a job or offer for a job. If the work is not up to satisfaction, the work can be terminated at any point by the employer i.e. NICEorg.