Network of Indian Cultural Enterprises (NICEorg.in) is a not for profit company that is creating an ecosystem of partners, investors, entrepreneurs and others to create successful cultural enterprises. It does so through education, mentoring, networking, talks and by enabling investments. NICEorg.in has an eminent leadership team and adheres to the highest standards of integrity and conducts itself to a code of conduct.
- Will understand the social media audience for NICEorg – segments, interests, preferred channels,
- Will use social media campaigns (text, images, video) to reach specific audience segments, engage with and moderate interactions with them. Increase the interactions, comments, respond to feedback & audience questions, generate virality/amplification of messaging, lead gen, etc.
- Being Results oriented – growing the audience, conversion rate, engagement. Produce reports and analysis to support decisions. Responsible for increasing community engagement. Measure ROI and KPIs and prepare budget, timelines to implement approved plans.
- Strong communication, strong understanding of social media channels, self-driven, willing to learn, experiment, analytics & metrics oriented. Build our community building roadmap and strengthening the NICE brand through various initiatives.
- Manage all communications channels (e.g. website, blogs, emails and social media) to ensure brand consistency. Develop specific campaigns to create and maintain high levels of stakeholder interaction and brand saliency.
- Oversee our social media accounts and manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics. Stay up-to-date with digital technology developments.
- Proven work experience of 5-7 years in lead managing content, community and marketing – Entrepreneurial in thinking and execution: self-driven, high energy, action and outcomes led.
- Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns. Solid knowledge of online marketing tools and best practices. Hands on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics, content creation and CRM software.
- Familiarity with website management, social media campaigns and large event implementation. Passionate about entrepreneurship and inspired by the vision of NICEorg. Must be excited by the opportunity to build a legacy enabling Brand India.
Compensation: Will be competitive for a position of this nature.
Please respond with your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reporting relationship: CEO
Location: Bengaluru (preferred) or Hyderabad. Open to discussing other locations for the right candidate.