Network of Indian Cultural Enterprises (NICEorg) is a not-for-profit organization that seeks to harness the economic potential of our cultural heritage. We are believers in the economic potential of cultural and creative entrepreneurs to drive Brand India.
We are looking for an intern with excellent video editing skills, who is seeking to work in a fast-paced, happening atmosphere! The ideal candidate will have strong video editing, creative thinking and communication skills.
Interns will work closely with the motivated team at NICEorg that is committed to Indian entrepreneurship.
Apply to be part of this exciting ride!
- Work part-time from the comfort of your home with flexible working hours.
- Start Date – As soon as possible
- Duration – 3 months. Can be extended/terminated subject to work satisfaction.
- Stipend – Ample amount will be provided based on the candidate’s proficiency and availability.
- Number of openings – 1
- Letter of recommendation at the end of the internship, based on satisfactory work.
- Create innovative and impactful video content based on inputs from NICEorg’s resources:
- Platforms: Website (in), Email Campaigns, Events
- NICEorg Social Media handles: LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter YouTube
- Edit – Trimming duration, Sequencing, Tagging Importing Music, Subtitles and Graphics – new and existing NICEorg videos,
- Upload and ensure smooth running and discoverability of videos on YouTube, social media handles and website.
- Ideate and execute video marketing strategy for NICEorg’s events and stakeholder engagement.
- Discover and implement new technologies and creativity keeping with industry best practices.
- Demonstrate excellent communication abilities and deliver output quickly.
- Proven experience of working as a video editor using professional software and applications.
- Familiarity with Google Drive and web search.
- Creative thinking, navigation and information gathering from various offline and online sources.
- Strong communication and attention to detail
- English Proficiency – spoken and written.
- Must be able to work under hard deadlines and deliver on time.
NICEorg (https://niceorg.in/) | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: This isn’t a job or offer for a job. If the work is not up to satisfaction, the internship can be terminated at any point by the internship provider i.e. NICEorg.