Network of Indian Cultural Enterprises (NICEorg) is a not-for-profit organization that seeks to harness the economic potential of our cultural heritage. We are believers in the economic potential of cultural and creative entrepreneurs to drive Brand India.
We are looking for a talented and motivated individual to Lead our Digital Marketing.
- Build our digital marketing roadmap and strengthen the NICE brand
- Manage all digital marketing channels (e.g. website, blogs, emails and social media) to ensure brand consistency
- Measure ROI and KPIs and prepare budget
- Develop specific campaigns to create and maintain high levels of stakeholder interaction
- Oversee our social media accounts and manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology developments
- Proven work experience of 6-8 years in lead managing Digital content and marketing initiatives
- Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns
- Solid knowledge of online marketing tools and best practices
- Hands on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics, content creation and CRM software
- Familiarity with web design, social media campaigns and large event implementation
- Passionate about entrepreneurship and inspired by the vision of NICE
- Must be excited by the opportunity to build a legacy by enabling Brand India
- Entrepreneurial in thinking and execution: self-driven, high energy, action and outcomes oriented
Compensation: Will be competitive for a position of this nature.
Reporting relationship: CEO
Location: Bengaluru (preferred) or Hyderabad. Open to discussing other locations for the right candidate.
Please respond with your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com