Network of Indian Cultural Enterprises (NICEorg.in) is a not for profit company that is creating an ecosystem of partners, investors, entrepreneurs and others to create successfulcultural enterprises. It does so through education, mentoring, networking, talks and by enabling investments. NICEorg has an eminent leadership team and adheres to the highest standards of integrity and conducts itself to a code of conduct.
- Expand the network of Corporates, Public institutions, Impact Foundations, Governments, Media and successfully manage overall eco-system of partnerships – activating strategic partners and forging alliances to realise the NICE vision
- Skilfully manage contracts, MOUs through renewal, remit and fulfilment of mutual interests & responsibilities. Support the growth of our digital media channels, strategic communications and enabling the NICE brand equity
- Enable the growth of our key focus areas of Cultural Economy through research and bolstering the NICE resource centre. This will include creating value propositions (eg. research, cultural entrepreneurs sourcing & development, sharing of content, media visibility, domain expertise) for each partner/category
- Use in-bound lead generation (website, social media, emails etc) and outbound (emails, calls, visits, social media etc),negotiate and close partnership agreements
- Craft a digital and offline engagement strategy including co-create, host, participate in events, digital campaigns, articles, research papers, etc.
- Demonstrated success in delivering brand building mandates in Advertising, PR agencies, Impact/CSR foundations or in a client facing sales & marketing roles. Must be Entrepreneurial in thinking and execution: self-driven, high energy, action and outcomes oriented.
- Proven capability/interest in lead managing partnerships and strategic alliances mandates. Clear focus on results ie., number of events, participants, additions to the NICE Community. Great relationship management with partners on an on-going basis. Deliver on Partner promises and needs that support mutual growth
- Excellent networking, relationship management, communication skills. Multi-tasking, attention to detail, independent strategic thinker, strong management.
- Work experience of 6-8 years, passionate about entrepreneurship and inspired by the vision of NICE – www.niceorg.in. Must be excited by the opportunity to build a legacy by enabling Brand India.
Compensation: Will be competitive for a position of this nature.
Reporting relationship: CEO
Location: Bengaluru (preferred) or Hyderabad. Open to discussing other locations for the right candidate.