Network of Indian Cultural Enterprises (NICEorg) is a not-for-profit organization that seeks to harness the economic potential of our millennia-old cultural heritage. We are believers in the economic potential of cultural and creative entrepreneurs to drive Brand India.
We are looking for interns with a refined aesthetic sense and seeking to work in a fast-paced, happening atmosphere! The ideal candidate will have the necessary creative skills and a portfolio of work that demonstrates their passion for visual design and communication.
You will work closely with the motivated team at NICEorg that is committed to Indian entrepreneurship. Apply to be part of this exciting ride!
- Work part-time from the comfort of your home.
- Start Date – As soon as possible
- Duration – 3 months. Can be extended/terminated subject to work satisfaction.
- Stipend – Ample amount will be provided based on the candidate’s proficiency and availability.
- Number of openings: 1
- Letter of recommendation at the end of the internship, based on satisfactory work.
- Flexible work hours
- Creating powerful and appealing visuals for NICEorg’s programs, activities and marketing purposes – Includes static graphics, videos and GIFs.
- Ideation and execution of design strategy for NICEorg’s visual communications.
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends.
- Demonstrate excellent design sensibilities and deliver output quickly.
- Demonstrated experience and portfolio in graphic designing or related fields.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and other software.
- Familiarity with Google Drive and Web Search.
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills and design skills
- Excellent navigation and information gathering from various internet sources.
- English Proficiency – spoken and written.
- Must be able to work under hard deadlines and deliver on time.
Please Note: This isn’t a job or offer for a job. If the work is not up to satisfaction, the internship can be terminated at any point by the internship provider i.e. NICEorg.