Network of Indian Cultural Enterprises (NICEorg) is a not-for-profit organization that seeks to harness the economic potential of our cultural heritage. We are believers in the economic potential of cultural and creative entrepreneurs to drive Brand India.
We are looking for interns with excellent writing skills and are seeking to work in a fast-paced, happening atmosphere!
The ideal candidate will have strong ideation, articulation skills and a portfolio that demonstrates a passion for writing and communications.
Interns will work closely with the motivated team at NICEorg that is committed to Indian entrepreneurship.
Apply to be part of this exciting ride!
- Work part-time from the comfort of your home with flexible working hours
- Start Date – As soon as possible
- Duration – 3 months. Can be extended/terminated subject to work satisfaction.
- Stipend – Ample amount will be provided based on the candidate’s proficiency and availability.
- Number of openings: 2
- Letter of recommendation at the end of the internship, based on satisfactory work.
- Creating impactful and cutting-edge content for NICEorg’s blogs, programs and other marketing purposes.
- Research on articles, blogs, news and trends in cultural entrepreneurship, funding and start-up space.
- Write brief descriptions, article summaries and blogs based on research and input provided by the NICE team.
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards and market trends.
- Ideate and execute content and digital outreach strategy for NICEorg, customized for each NICE platform. This will include, among other tasks:
- Assisting with themes and content for blogs published on NICE Resource Center.
- Drafting blurbs for weblinks shared under resources.
- Identifying individuals/institutions for tagging and engaging on social media.
- Themes and content for awareness and engagement campaigns on NICEorg’s social media handles.
- Prepare, conduct and document survey results and interviews with cultural entrepreneurs and stakeholders in the NICE ecosystem. This will include, among other tasks:
Preparing a possible set of questions, transcribing audio/video interviews to text.
Preparing meta subject lines and brief descriptions for interviews to be uploaded on NICEorg’s YouTube channel.
Consolidating responses from the feedback of Aarohana 2 sessions and presenting them together as a report/ppt.
- Demonstrate excellent writing abilities and deliver output quickly.
- Strong communication, conceptual and creative thinking, typography skills, attention to detail.
- Familiarity with Google Drive and web search and social media.
- English Proficiency – spoken and written.
- Excellent navigation and information gathering from various online and offline sources.
- Must be able to work under hard deadlines and deliver on time.
Please Note: This isn’t a job or offer for a job. If the work is not up to satisfaction, the internship can be terminated at any point by the internship provider i.e. NICEorg